Skin tags are one of the most problems which difficult to solve in today. It can appear any areas of the body: neck, forehead, back, hand and so on. It makes you feel uncomfortable and less confident when communicating, especially if it appears on your face. How to get rid of skin tags is the common question. We will introduce some useful methods to improve this problem.
The first, you need to know “What are the skin tags”?
In medical, skin tags are Acrochorda which is common the skin condition. Skin tags are the soft and non-cancerous skin problem. They have tended to grow outside and presented in the body. They also appear in both of women and men and most in old age. The skin tags are quite small and focus on eyelids, arm, forehead, legs and so on.
10 ways to get rid of skin tags?
- Melaleuca oil or Tea Tree Oil:Melaleuca oil, also known as tea tree oil, is an essential oil originating from Southeast Queensland and Australia. It contains antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties, so it is useful in treating many diseases and improve skin conditions. Some studies found that mixing Melaleuca oil with silver was also an active disinfectant. Melaleuca oil also has the effect of drying acne remove out. This method is not painful, it is simple but may take more than two weeks to remove the acne. Put some drops of oil on a cotton swab. Gently rub it in the acne. Apply twice daily until the acne disappears.
- Crested Latesummer Mint Oil: It is a herb which has the strong smell. It also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties on acne treatment. First, you can see the oil makes the skin tags becomes dark. Acne will turn to black before falling. That’s why you should not use in sensitive areas such as around the eyelids or genital area. The treatment of acne with the oil may last from 2 to 4 weeks. To get the best results, mix coconut oil and business oil in a 2: 1 ratio. Rub it into the acne three times a day, until the acne breakouts disappear entirely.
- Lemon juice: Researcher has shown that lemon juice is an excellent antiseptic against human noroviruses. Lemon juice can be a remedy for acne because it contains citric acid, which destroys the cells present in the skin tumor. It also has active antiseptic properties that help prevent bacteria from growing in the area. Apply the fresh lemon juice to the affected areas and wait for drying. Do it three times a day until the acne breaks down.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only to treat many conditions from a toothache to poisoning or dandruff and allergies. It is also known as a perfect favorite beauty ingredient. Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic properties, so it can cure many skin diseases and remove the tissue in skin tags. It also works against the growth of bacteria that cause itching. You need to apply a little vinegar to the skin tags area with your finger or apply gently with the cotton swab. Remember that cleaning this area before applying. When using apple cider vinegar, it may cause a stimulating sensation. Leave for a few minutes or until it dries.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a natural source of vitamin C with skin lightening and shrinkage with some new dances. You should cut a few slices of tomatoes or grind the meat then add a little sugar and massage gently around the area with skin tag. Regularly performed within one month to see the effect of home acne treatment with this material.
- Banana Peel: Banana peel contains some antioxidant agent which helps in skin tags treatment. Also, Banana peel also has some enzyme which beneficial to reduce skin tags naturally. You need prepare some banana peel and cut it into small slices. Apply inside part into the skin tags area and keep them by a bandage or something else. Hold it through the night and clean it carefully with warm water. Do it every day until you see the improvement in your skin.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is an oil obtained from castor beans which usually has yellowish. Because it contains antibacterial properties, castor oil is used to prevent the growth of many types of bacteria as well as to protect the body from the virus. You need to mix castor oil with soda bicarbonate to form a paste. This mixture is too sticky but you adding citrus oils can reduce this condition. It should be applied twice a day for at least 10 minutes. Besides, ask this mixture before bed and cover with the logo or cotton to hold it. When you wake up, rinse it with water. Use this method for 2-4 weeks or until the skin tags disappears completely.
- Aloe vera: Most people also know Aloevera as a magic beauty method. Aloe Vera contains a high amount of vitamin A, B1, B5, B6, B12, C, E and mineral which can reduce the size of skin tags. You prepare some Aloevera and wash it. Remove the peel off, just use the white gel inside. Apply directly to dandruff aloe vera gel around the skin tags for about 20 – 30 minutes and rinse it with warm water. Do it from 15-20 minutes per day and in 2-3 weeks.
- Garlic and honey: Garlic contains Allicin and antimicrobial agents that limit the formation and development of the virus. Primarily, the Salicylic acid in garlic helps to destroy tissue epidermis infected with a virus, inhibit glial glands and prevent skin tags spread to other areas of the skin. Also, honey contains antioxidants that help eliminate dead skin cells and moisturize the skin. You need to prepare some garlic branched with honey. Crush Garlic with peel and add some drops of honey. Keep it in cold environment about 30 minutes. You can use the clean cotton swab and apply in the skin tags area in 20 minutes. Then, rinse it again with warm water.
- Heartleaf: It is common vegetables in the countryside. You can easy to find it in any markets. Heartleaf contains antiseptic properties, so if you use it regularly; it can become useful in skin tags treatment. Besides that, Heartleaf is safety, and you can apply in any area of the body. Choose fresh heartleaf and rinse it, then turn to smooth. You can add 1 to 2 pellets of sea salt to increase the antiseptic properties. Wash your skin before applying this heartleaf juice about 20 minutes. You should do it at least three weeks. Heartleaf is easy to catch the sun, so after using it, the skin must protect from the sun.
How to get rid of skin tags by home remedies is safe and straightforward, but it takes a long time to get the result. It will not use with severe skin tags and if you do not patient and do it in the right way and right position. You also can try some modern technology to remove skin tags and recover the skin.