If we talk about a marriage certificate, then it is a legal document, which confirms that two people are married to each other as per any of the marriage ceremonies in their community. In most of the jurisdictions, the officials of the government issue the marriage certificate after the registration of the marriage in the civil court. You will need this certificate for many reasons like for changing your surname after marriage, to claim your authority on your child, for filing for divorce, and many more.
In the middle east countries, the marriage certificate is considered as a legal contract between two people. Both the bride and groom agree to get married with a mutual consent. This contract depicts a formal binding, which is a crucial thing in a marriage, as it outlines all the fundamental responsibilities of both the people. If you are having a destination wedding in the middle east or if you are a citizen in any of the middle east countries, then you would need two witnesses on both the sides.
Marriage is a very crucial event in anyone’s life and marriage certificate is equally important. A marriage certificate is very essential for various types of legalities and thus, you must not miss it. If you are an outsider in any country and need help regarding marriage certificate translation, then you can contact a marriage certificate translation services around you.
Why Marriage Certificate Are Necessary?
- It is one of the most essential document, as it is a proof of your marriage.
- You will require a marriage certificate while applying for passport and even for opening a new bank account.
- If you are going to purchase a life insurance after your marriage, then marriage certificate will be needed for sure.
- It is also a contract that depicts the good bonding and love between two people. For a healthy family, it is one of the main legal documents.
- With the help of a marriage certificate you can avail financial support for your wife and children.
As per the above given points, you can make out that marriage certificate is a very necessary thing, but when you get married in a different country and your certificate is in a foreign language, then its translation also becomes important.
You can take help from a marriage certificate translation service around you to get your marriage certificate translated into your language.