Disc golf is an awesome game and can be made more special with amazing equipment such as specialized disc golf discs and disc golf baskets with chains. Players are sometimes confused about the perfect basket they should buy and play with. In this article, we’ll check out the Chainstar disc golf basket, as it’s one of the best disc golf baskets to help enhance your game. There are various types of this basket, let’s check them out.
- Chainstar basic: If you’re thinking of building your own disc golf course, the best way to do it right the first time is by installing chainstar disc targets. These baskets are a player’s favorite and can last a lifetime outdoors. They come with a trapper basket, chain assembly, and sturdy mounting pole.
- Chainstar removable: This type is a basic setup with a 19.5 inch ground sleeve and a locking collar assembly. They can be assembled and disassembled easily. You can even add extra ground sleeves to set the target in multiple positions.
- Chainstar stand mounted: Includes a metal base for easy setup of special events, temporary courses, and target practice. It also has an attached wheel which makes for easy, instantaneous movement of the target.
All of these baskets have 24 chains which hang in a spread out formation to optimize catching. Outside chains are also included to increase the chance of catching on higher hits. Heavy-duty ‘S’ hooks are installed which provide free chain movement. The width of the top is 23 inches and the vertical target zone is 21 inches, making the sweet spot of chainstar bigger than any of its competing brands.
- Highly durable, hot-dipped, galvanized steel that will last a lifetime.
- A sliding chain mechanism means fewer bounce-outs.
- The inner chain set is spread out in a way that reduces cut through.
- Available in basic, removable, and stand mounted models (as noted above).
Check online to buy a chainstar disc golf basket. This basket will definitely improve your game and take you to the next level.