Project Management is a whole set of operations uniquely designed to accomplish a project goal. It requires a team to work together with the same objective complementing and assisting each other. A project manager is a qualified professional designated with the responsibility to lead a professional team to accomplish the projects. The successful execution of the project is the project manager’s lookout and he needs to ensure that the project is delivered on-time with desired outcome s and approved budget. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI is a perfect way of acquiring the expert project management skills with global recognition.
PMP training and certification courses help you to understand the essential roles and responsibilities of a successful project manager and equip you with the efficient skills on:
- Planning &Decision Making: A project Manageris said to be successful and impactful if he possesses acute planning and decision-making abilities. He is the one who analyzes the current project requirements, internal and external factors affecting the project and plan the next course of action accordingly, redirecting the team and convincing them to achieve the project’s objectives. PMP certification prepares you to acquire the aforementioned competencies, by putting you through different situations and make you learn to act analytically in taking decisions.
- Efficient Project Execution: An efficient manager is one, who can get the things done from his team seamlessly. This calls for strong organizational skills, managing budgets and time lines, and most importantly managing people to achieve the desired project goals.The effective execution of the planned activities is another skill imbibed by this valuable certification.
- Team Management: A project manager must exhibit his efficient team management skills from time to time to ensure smooth execution of various phases of a project. This requires you to motivate team members to execute the assigned tasks efficiently and play tough with those who lag in their goals. An effective manager is one that has faith in his team and who can keep them united to achieve the project goals.
- Resource Management:PMP helps you gain on the skills of efficiently managing the available resources in terms of time, money and people. The perfect blend of these resources leads to achieve the targeted project goals effortlessly. It is evident to successfully execute the project within the budget constraints and without overrunning the project cost and timeline.
- Conflict Management:When you have many people working for the successful execution of the project, you are bound to have different ideas and suggestions from various team members on the same leading to raise many chances of conflicting ideas. A skillful project manager is capable of managing such conflicts that can be learnt with PMP certification to enhance group outcomes, thereby resulting in effective performance in the organization.
- People Management: A Project manager must be influential and to make people follow him and his guidelines. This competency, known as people management,helps project managers to effectively manage stakeholders, project owners, staff and team members and can be readily achieved with this most high in-demand project management certification
- Change Management: Change management is one of the most essential project management skills that prepares individuals, teams, and organizations to adapt to the organizational change. Project managers need to manage and integrate different functions that requires effective integration of project methodology with project management proficiency to implement and manage the change and get desired project outcomes.
Earning highly demanded and globally recognized PMP certification from an authorized training partner can help you acquire all essential project management skills as mentioned above. PMP training and certification courses help you gain real time exposure to varied business scenarios, leading you to develop a competitive edge in critically analyzing different project management issues and delivering a solution to it.