Ingredients of Red Chili Pickle
1 kg Red peppers
1 3/4 Dried mango powder
2 1/2 Mustard seeds powder
1 1/4 cup Fenugreek seeds powder
1 Fennel seeds powder
1 1/2 Asafoetida
1 cup Salt
1/2 Turmeric Powder
4 cups Mustard oil
1 Sterilized container
How to Make Red Chili Pickle?
- First remove the stalk of the red peppers to fill them.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the oil and the red peppers.
- Add 1/4 cup oil and wipe it into the mixture.
- Fill the mixture into the red peppers.
- Dip red peppers into the oil and place in a container.
- Pour the remaining oil over the red peppers. Keep the pickle under the sun for a week.