Blackheads are one of acne which difficult to remove completely. You have to spend a lot of time if you apply wrong way. It not only damage your skin, but it also causes many painful and discomfort feeling when communicate. We will show you some natural home remedies for blackheads which help you remove them quickly.
The blackheads appear due to sebum excess under the skin, cause obstructed hair follicles. You do not remove it, and after a long time, they become hard and clog. They exposed with the air, dirty so become darker. You do not clean the skin or wrong way also cause blackheads. Also, not enough water for the whole day which could be blackheads. An inadequate diet with high fat, spicy, hot, etc. Or alcohol, beer or other substance can stimulate sebum grand more active and make the condition worse. Some disease related to the risk of blackheads such as thyroid, constipation, anemia.
Blackheads can appear in any area in your face, especially in your nose, cheeks; etc. If you do not treat them, they can spread to another area. When you have blackheads, besides hygiene this area, you should avoid using your hand to remove them. It could be an infection and make the condition worse. Instead of this, you need to apply right methods.
Here are some home remedies for blackheads:
- Lemon: Lemon contains a high level of vitamin C and antioxidant ingredients, so it can treat acne, reduce bruise. Also, the natural acid in this fruit can help prevent bacteria growth, clean the pores, reduce swelling and redness condition. Mix 1 lemon with a little of salt. You can use this method after washing your face carefully with warm water, make it dry by ta power and then, apply this mixture to your blackheads area. Keep it in about 20 minutes and clean with warm water again. You should use it 2-3 times per week. Avoid exposed with the sun after using this method. The acid ingredient can make your skin darker.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is very active with blackheads on the cheeks. Making Baking soda with water becomes a paste mixture. Using swab cotton to apply it in the area after cleansing your face. Hold it in 20 minutes and then clean your face again with cold water. Apply this method two times per week; the blackheads will disappear.
- Toothpaste: It contains sodium pyrophosphate which can remove excess calcium or Silica can against bacteria and baking soda reduce the oil. Salt in toothpaste can kill bacteria which survive in hair follicles, prevent oil secretion and reduce acne. You apply a thin layer on the acne area and let it dry in 25 minutes and the clean again. Do it two times per weeks, and you will see the perfect results. However, if your skin has some symptoms such as rash or redness, you stop using it immediately.
- Honey: It is a magical beauty. A paste mixture of 1 teaspoons hot water, one spoon of wheat flour, a half spoon of honey. Use makeup pads and apply this mixture on one side. Glue it to the acne area, make sure the combination exposed entirely with your skin. Let it dry 20 minutes and then peeling off and rinse with water again. Do it two times per week to get the valid result.
- Hot rice: It heard quite stranger. Nevertheless, it is the simple ways to remove blackheads. Hot rice removes sebum, nuclear from the skin surface. Thus, treated the blackheads very easily without squeeze out or crush which make the pores lagers. You need to clean your face and take hot rice in a small circle. You roll them around by your hand the blackheads area until the rice becomes darkest. Clean your face with cold water to help the tighten pores. You should do it regularly 2-3 times per week and each time in 20 minutes.
- Lettuce: Lettuce is one of the natural ways to treat blackheads. Firstly, wash the lettuce with clean water, squeeze the water out, add some a little of the rice bran, some olive drops and mix them. Apply this mixture to the blackheads area in 15 minutes and then rinse it with warm water. Do it two times per week.
- Green tea: Green tea is one of the best choices for oily skin because it can control the oil level. It was also useful in remove blackheads. Take one spoon of green tea powder with water until you get a paste mixture. Apply this mixture gradually on the dance area in a few minutes. It can remove the oil in the pores and clean the blackheads. Rinse it again with fresh water.
- Turmeric: It is beneficial for blackheads treatment, and it is a magical beauty if you use turmeric with honey every day. You mix turmeric with water or coconut oil until you have a paste form. Apply this mixture on your face in about 15 minutes and clean it with warm water.
- Natural facemask: It seems an easy way to remove blackheads. You need to prepare an egg and take the egg whites. You apply the egg white first to your face and use some tissue over this area. You continue to refer one more time egg white. Keep in 20 minutes and take it off. Do it 2-3 times per week.
Prevent is better and treatment. The best thing you need to do: Cleansing your face carefully. Do not wash your face too much because it can make your skin become thinner and damage. Wash your face two times per day in the morning and before go to sleep. In general, Home remedies for blackheads very useful for you if doing it regularly. Hope you are interested in this article.