PayPal is an online payment system that supports online transactions and money transfers. Using a PayPal account, a user can transact in various types of currency. PayPal operates across the globe and supports the merchants and individuals in carrying out paperless transactions. Using a PayPal Credit Card, you can transfer money and make payments for all types of online transactions.
The user will need to link his/ her credit and/or debit account to the PayPal account in order to start using the PayPal services. One of the major benefits of using PayPal over other methods of payment system is that PayPal keeps your bank details secured and it is paperless. Once you have set up your PayPal account, you won’t need to carry any cash or debit, credit cards to make a payment. PayPal will take care of all your accounts under one platform.
know More About Credit Card Bill Payment Online
PayPal is an online account that gives you the power of carrying a virtual credit card. It works similar to any other credit card in the market, however, the robust security features offered by PayPal is superior. Having a PayPal Credit Card, you can make all types of transactions instantly and on the go.
Benefits of PayPal Credit Card:
- Shop with confidence – By using the PayPal Credit Card, you can shop for products from over 10 million online stores across more than 200 markets around the globe. PayPal has become one of the common payment gateways for most online stores when you visit a website and notice PayPal as the payment gateway, you can buy those products with confidence since you are covered under the Buyer’s Protection policy.
- Buyer’s Protection – If the product you have order doesn’t arrive or there a mismatch in the description, the Buyer’s Protection Policy will help you get a refund on eligible orders.
- Refunded Return Shipping – The PayPal’s ‘Refunded Returns’ policy enables you to claim for a refund on shipping cost when you need to return a product to the seller.
- Switch cards digitally – Depending on your preferences, you can choose to make payment from a particular debit or credit card. The linked debit and credit card in your PayPal account will appear as optional when you are making a payment. Based on your needs, you can choose a preferred card to settle your bills.
How To Add Money To Paypal Credit Card
In order to add money to your PayPal account, you must be logged in to the PayPal’s website. Once you have logged in, follow these steps to add money to your PayPal account:
- Click on ‘Add Money’ under the ‘PayPal Balance’ option.
- Enter the amount you would want to load and click on ‘Add’
- Confirm the details to complete the transaction
- Once done, you PayPal account will display the account balance.
Apply for a PayPal Credit Card
The application for a PayPal Credit Card is available through the account section of the PayPal user profile. You will need to register yourself on the PayPal’s website by using your e-mail ID and basic personal details. Once you have logged onto the PayPal’s website, you will need to access the links in order to apply for a PayPal Credit Card. The application requires basic details and agreement to the PayPal’s terms and condition. Based on the applicant’s credit score and other details, PayPal may choose to approve or reject the credit card application. The credit card limit and the interest rate is provided after the approval of the credit card application.
Apply For Credit Card Online & Get Amazon Voucher worth of 1500 Rs.
Accepting Paypal Credit Card Payments
If you are a merchant or an individual who prefers cashless transactions, PayPal can be the best solution for you. Any merchant or individual who wishes to use PayPal as their payment gateway partner can get in touch with PayPal to take advantage of the PayPal Payment standard. By following few simple steps, you can start accepting payments within 15minutes.
Paypal Credit Card Processing Fees
If you are a buyer of a product or certain service, you can use PayPal to make payment without any cost. However, if you are receiving money for certain goods or services that you are selling online, PayPal will charge a fee for each transaction costing 2.9% + $0.30 USD of the amount you receive.
Paypal Credit Card Details
PayPal Credit Card can help you manage all your debit and credit accounts on a single online platform. By using a PayPal Credit Card, you can avoid the hassle of remembering your account numbers, PIN, etc. Additionally, you can visit any online or physical store and make payment by just using your email ID and password for PayPal’s website. You won’t need to carry cash or plastic cards with you. PayPay simplifies the way we transact with our debit and credit cards.
PayPal supports transactions in 25 currencies from 202 countries and markets. Moreover, when you buy goods from online stores through your PayPal Credit Card, you are covered under the Buyer’s Protection Policy. The Policy will enable you to receive a refund for products that never arrived or arrived in a state that was described differently by the seller. Whether you use a credit or debit card from your PayPal account, you will always receive card reward points.
Paypal Offers The Following Cards:
- The Prepaid MasterCard – As the name suggests, you can load your PayPal credit card in advance to make payments later. This type of credit card helps you avoid overspending from your credit line since the fund needs to be loaded onto the Prepaid MasterCard before using it.
- The Debit MasterCard – One of the major advantages of this credit card is, you will get 1% cash back on various types of eligible purchases. This card is provided for Premier or Business accounts. An individual with a personal account will not be eligible for a Debit MasterCard. Moreover, a business account attracts charges for each transaction compared to individuals accounts that are free.
- The Extras MasterCard – The Extras MasterCard allows individuals to earn rewards and points based on the type of transaction. The card is provided free of cost to the existing PayPal account holders.
Paypal Credit Card Number
In order to find your PayPal Credit Card number, you will need to login to your PayPal account with your registered credentials and follow these steps:
- Click on the PayPal Credit on the left side of your summary page
- View the statement
- Choose a statement cycle to view the transactions
- Download the statement in PDF
- Open the file to find your account number on the upper left corner of the statement